Tigers has over 17 years' experience in both local distribution and global air & ocean freight of commodities such as live, chilled & frozen seafood, fruit, vegetables, meat & wine. Tigers Global Network is far reaching with highly skilled operations staff in branches across Europe, the USA, China, Hong Kong, Australia, South Africa, India and Malaysia, making sure you’re covered.
Tiger Fresh Services
- Personalized Consolidation (LCL, FCL)
- Temperature controlled freight and storage
- Product Thaw Back and re-labeling.
- Pre-cooling of shipments prior to despatch
- Thermo fresh (high humidity cooling capability)
- Temperature checks
- Pre-despatch quality inspections
- Conversant with Halal requirements
- Mixed commodity consolidations for Ocean and Air freight
- Destination fumigation and clearance
- Cool Chain Direct Distribution to end users
- Cold chain 3PL solutions
- Frozen -20°C
- Chilled 0°C to +4°C
- Fresh +5°C to + 18°C
- Customs Clearance
- Quality Inspection/In transit temperature monitoring
- Trade compliance for product entry to China
- Trading Company in China to assist with new market entry
Our operations are certified by the appropriate local authority including HACCP, FDA, EU 2913/2454, AEO, ISO9001/2008.
We have specialized in this field since 1999 and remain committed and focused towards servicing the export and import perishables market. We are a leading and well-known long term provider of freight services to the perishables cargo industry – export and imports, air and sea.
Our perishables department is well experienced in handling perishable cargo:
- Chilled and Frozen Meat
- Chilled, Frozen and Live Seafood
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
- Fresh Fruit Juices and Dairy
- Live Plants and Flowers
- Medical Supplies
You can rely on our extensive experience, our facilities, our people, systems & structure and our ‘can do’ operating culture.
Utilizing the Department of Agriculture & WAQIS accredited procedures, combined with the state of the art ‘gas recapture’ chambers, Tigers provides 24/7 response to quarantine issues and ensure insect free entry to overseas and interstate markets.
Our in-house fumigation facility was set up to promptly and professionally respond to quarantine fumigation requirements of our clients.
While our business involves perishables such as fruit, vegetables & flowers, with more than 25 years of fumigation experience at our disposal, our fumigation chambers are also utilized by furniture importers, museums, collectors and the general public for all fumigation requirements.
With purpose built facilities we offer unsurpassed levels of service in our expertise.